[savannah-help-public] [sr #109630] I cannot restore/register an account

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109630] I cannot restore/register an account with my e-mail
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 11:36:12 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello.

Several months ago I registered the account (Alexei_Malinin)
at savannah.nongnu.org (with e-mail address@hidden).
I was not able to activate that account with the received
(by my e-mail) URL with my password (the site said that
my password was wrong). Three days of inactivity passed long ago,
but my account was not automatically deleted. I tried several times
to create new account with my e-mail address@hidden, but
the site said: "Error: That username already exists. An account
associated with that email address has already been created."
I tried several times to recover my lost password but the site
said: "Invalid User: This account does not exist or has not been
activated".

I want to create or to recover an account at savannah.nongnu.org
with my e-mail address@hidden

Please help!