[savannah-help-public] [sr #109645] please recreate the CVS repository f

From: Alexei Malinin
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109645] please recreate the CVS repository for iMBR sources
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 15:23:40 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello.

For importing my project sources I used the command:

cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/sources/imbr import -m
"project sources" sources/imbr Alexei_Malinin CURRENT

but the result was unexpected for me: I got the sources in the directory
"sources/imbr/sources/imbr/" (NOT in "sources/imbr/").

I trained on my local CVS repository and the above command of importing into a
remote CVS repository was my first experience. Unfortunately I cannot fix my
mistake without your help.

The right cvs command for importing the sources is

cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/sources/imbr import -m
"project sources" imbr Alexei_Malinin CURRENT

is not it?

Could you please recreate from scratch the CVS repository for iMBR sources to
remove the mess?

--
Alexei

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109645>