[Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West n

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:19:22 +0000

We have exchanged about 40 emails about it fuul of info about thay
non-polynomial prblem. Usiong all oinformnatien we could get. And that is
always more than we can plan. It must be done by creative people who
stimulate each other like in a godd conversation. Those are our ways.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3657>