[Savannah-register-public] [task #3673] Submission of Gnomolicious

From: Nicolas Évrard
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3673] Submission of Gnomolicious
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:58:01 +0000

Ok, I'm working on it.

I contacted the author of the last file I don't know yet what the license is
(although this python module is found everywhere on the and also into debian
but without a proper license attribution).

I followed your advice and created a LICENSE.all file that states that every
file (I list them) are parts of Gnomolicious and thus relesed under the GPL.

Is it ok ? Do I have the right to apply the GPL to any kind of work
(including png files, xml configuration files and so on) ?

This item URL is:

  Message posté via/par Savannah