[Savannah-register-public] [task #3781] Submission of Freecycle

From: Predrag Viceic
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3781] Submission of Freecycle
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:39:37 +0000

Hi  Jonathan,

Thanks for your reply. I have the Copyright notice in every .h and .cpp files

(those are automatically put there by kdevelop). I did not put any copyright

notice in the Makefile and gui builder generated files (.ui, .h) in order to

avoid any complication. Do you really want me to update Makefile after every

qmake execution, and update qdesigner files after every modification?!

Thanks for your effort,
Predrag

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3781>