[Savannah-register-public] Re: Spinneret

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Spinneret
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:05:49 -0300

"Your Name" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

> i have read your approval message.
>
> but i haven't recieved the detailed information about the approval.so
> if possible send it to me. also please send me how to contact the GNU
> eval team.

Please take a look in your spam box, maybe your email client put it
there, but if you cannot find it don't worry, you can start to use
Savannah without problems.

The email of the GNU Eval team is address@hidden, but please
wait for his email, they may have a lot of work.

I sent this email with cc to address@hidden

Regards,