[Savannah-register-public] [task #3819] Submission of Distributed networ

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3819] Submission of Distributed network command interface
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:36:03 +0000

Please add proper copyright notices in your files. For more information,
check http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

In addition, please include a copy of the _plain text_ version of the GPL,
available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named
"COPYING".

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for example,
see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Last, I didn't get your point on using GNU/Linux instead of Linux when
refering to the operating system.

Regards.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3819>