[Savannah-register-public] [task #3921] Submission of Distributed System

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3921] Submission of Distributed Systems Middleware Examples
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:39:33 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%
             Assigned to:                    None => Zeus

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Marco,

If you already have any source code, can you provide us with an URL to
download your tarball? or if you prefer you can upload it to this tracker.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

On the other hand, can you provide us with an URL to get more info
about the dependencies that you listed? I didn't found any page to get
more information like what kind of license use.

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3921>