[Savannah-register-public] [task #3780] Submission of GIM

From: Mark Roth
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3780] Submission of GIM
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:13:43 +0000

Jonathan,
  Hmmm, I guess I was a little vague there.  Our work is to be licenced under
GPL v2 (or later).  Anything coming from the FLTK source that is a derivative
work needs to follow their licencing (LGPL).  Looking at this,
(http://www.fltk.org/COPYING.php) it seems that if I go with GPL v2 that will
be the actual project licence.

So it seems that I should just speak of the GPL.  Does this shound correct?
This would mean that any derivative work from FLTK can be released under the
GPL v2 or later and will more than suffice considering their LGPL licencing.

So it is the GPL.  I have made the changes to include only the GPL in
COPYING.txt

Mark

Sorry about the delay, when the weather gets nice the paying job gets
priority ;).  I had just figured you were swamped after reading the news,
thanks for the follow through.

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: GIMcontact-1.2.tgz             Size:96 KB
fixed COPYING.txt for GPL v2 only (no LGPL notice)
<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=3780&item_file_id=130>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3780>