[Savannah-register-public] [task #3939] Submission of SourceFlow

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3939] Submission of SourceFlow
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:53:40 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah -
apologizes for the delay.

You write that your project is tested with Kaffe, which is a JVM. Can you
precise what API implentation you use?

Your documentation is released under a non-free documentation license,
because it does not allow modification. We recommand that you use the GFDL
instead. For more information, check:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-doc.html

Last, note that Savannah supports projects of the Free Software movement, not
projects of the Open Source movement.

While Open Source as defined by its founders means something pretty close to
Free Software, it's frequently misunderstood.  For more information, please
see http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html.

This means you should not use "open source" at Savannah; we suggest you do so
at your external website as well, although this is not mandatory.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3939>