[Savannah-register-public] [task #3970] Submission of TLV communication

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3970] Submission of TLV communication with automatic code generation
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:46:37 +0000

Hi,

The license does not contain the preambule, nor the last section, titled "How
to Apply These Terms to Your New Programs".

Please use a complete verbatim copy of the license, which may be found at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt or
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt.

The license must be copied verbatim and in its entirety.

Can you tell me more about ./client/clientMain.cpp? The files says you do not
own the copyright, and "all rights reserved". So apparently this file is
non-free.

Last, please also add copyright&license notices to the .idl file :)

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will reconsider
your project for inclusion in Savannah.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3970>