[Savannah-register-public] [task #4024] Submission of xul-js-php communi

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4024] Submission of xul-js-php communication lib
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:14:53 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => vivekvc

I noticed that your source code from lacks GNU GPL copyright

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GPL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, please include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL,
available from, into a file named

For more information, see

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for example,

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Vivek Varghese Cherian