[Savannah-register-public] [task #4156] Submission of Process automation

From: Alex Karev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4156] Submission of Process automation visualization toolkit
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:28:53 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

Site Admin. Approval/Edition URL:
 <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7628>

###### ORIGINAL SUBMISSION DETAILS ######

System Group Name:
-----------------
  gtkpivo

Full Name:
----------
  Process automation visualization toolkit

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software & documentation

License:
--------
  GNU Lesser General Public License

Other License:
--------------

------------
  We want to publish the source code parts of our domestic process automation
and control system . It's gtk widgets library, attended for use in process
control and visualization systems. This library was design after our search
for such toolkit failed. We found some separate parts e.g. trends, plots, and
charts, but they seems to be abandoned or highly tight with not usable for us
applications, so we decided to implement domestic toolkit. We want to make it
public available with the hope that it will be useful. Please note It's usable
but still under high development. Any suggestions and feedbacks are welcome.
For now it's include “real time” chart, tachometer, i/o field. We are
planning to add bar, led, valve and engines widgets.  Also in plans to extend
MVC support (some support vie gtk_adjustment already exist) and make widgets
more gtk standard in internals and by the interface.  We can send vivid
screen shots if you want :).

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
  The sources will be send upon request or published online after project
will be registered.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4156>