[Savannah-register-public] [task #4214] Submission of Java Software Deve

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4214] Submission of Java Software Developers Netwok
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 07:10:31 +0000

Hi,

We can approve your project, and review the code in the near future (or
better, at your request). We will among other check if the source files
contain appropriate copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code. Our review would help catch potential
legal issues early.

If then the source code does not meet our requirements (for example, non-free
dependencies), we will then discuss the issue and possibly remove the project
from Savannah.

The same goes if we are not able to run it with a free software Java suite.

Is this ok for you?

Note that since your application is still at design stage, it would make
sense to write it to run on free facilities from the start.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4214>