[Savannah-register-public] [task #4274] Submission of WebApp Trace Tool

From: David Lutterkort
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4274] Submission of WebApp Trace Tool
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:33:47 +0000

I have given the app a spin with gcj and everything seems to work fine.

I got a reply from address@hidden that while it's not possible to combine
ASL code with the GPL, it is possible to combine it with LGPL'd code. I will
therefore use the LGPL for my code and the project.

Do you need me to send you a new tarball with updated license headers ? I was
going to make that change before the initial checkin into the project repo.