[Savannah-register-public] [task #4303] Submission of KPhone

From: Shawn Sulma
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4303] Submission of KPhone
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:24:04 +0000

Thank you very much for the helpful feedback and prompt response. Of the
issues you have identified, the address change, ensuring the GSM copyright
notice is present, adding of copyright and license slugs to source files and
the use of "GNU/Linux" are simple matters that can be fixed quickly.

I am following up on the iLBC issue (thank you for pointing it out to me). I
am not expecting a difficulty here, but don't have an official response yet
from the current maintainers.

We're also looking into using GnuTLS instead of OpenSSL. In our case, the
change should be simple.

All of this may take a few days to resolve.

What is the preferred method to provide you with an updated source tree?
Attach it to this node?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4303>