[Savannah-register-public] [task #4371] Submission of Texi2HTML

From: Derek Robert Price
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4371] Submission of Texi2HTML
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:58:51 +0000

To answer your questions, roughly in order:

I am *an* author, not *the* author, and I am not the original author, but the
original sources from said author already had copyright attributed to the FSF
when I inherited the code.  Therefore, I guess I cannot change the license of
the manual.

There is a web browsable CVS repository with the latest sources for texi2html
here: <>.  There hsould
also be instructions for accessing the CVS repository via CVS on that same

Re the Creative Common License, I did not create the images, so I cannot
change it.  I did however paste the contents of the license into

Re the GIFs, texi2html does not generate GIFs, it only creates HTML with
references to preexisting GIFs, but I converted all the GIFs to PNG on
principle anyhow.