[Savannah-register-public] [task #4412] Submission of CC Library

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4412] Submission of CC Library
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:10:05 +0000

Hi Sebastian,

I'll answer the issues in the order you raised them:

1. svn vs. cvs is a serious issue; besides requiring additional administration
work is there another reason for not providing svn support?

2. the C++ language support library is part of any compliant C++ Standard
Library and it includes dynamic memory management (thru the overloads of new
and delete operators), type identification (thru typeinfo and related) and
exception handling support. These are the "sine qua non" ingredients of any
C++ program. If you want me to be more precise I can say in full confidence it
has only one dependency, the C++ Standard Library.

3. I have placed license information in all headers and source files. I can
remove the documentation files as they are not essential in this stage and add
them later in a proper format.

Thanks for your support.

Liviu

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4412>