[Savannah-register-public] [task #4362] Submission of The Fat Controller

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4362] Submission of The Fat Controller
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:40:29 +0000

hi sebastian; apologies, I had initially replied via email. I did nopt see the
indicator to come here to reply. A copy of my reply follows

Hi Sebastian,

I have updated the sources as indicated.

Also, I have placed the GPL and GFDL in a file named COPYING. Both docuemnts
are in the one file. Is this ok?

Thanks,

Matthew Warren.

...I have since discovered a packaging error for the code at sourceforge. Just
in case you try and run it and it's broke right from the start :) I will
update the package again this Saturday.

Thanks,

Matt.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4362>