[Savannah-register-public] [task #4467] Submission of castget

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4467] Submission of castget
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:10:37 +0000

Hello and sorry for the delay.

I had to clarify the point about the GPL and LGPL.
Please rename your COPYING file to COPYING.LIB. And put the into the COPYING file.

The GNU manual says:
"If the package contains any files distributed under the Lesser GPL, it should
contain a full copy of that as well (conventionally in a file named

Nevertheless I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated
e-mail containing detailed information about the approval.