[Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of libtongues

From: spectre
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of libtongues
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:05:54 +0100 (BST)

Hi man,

Sorry I haven't got back sooner. I'm in an Internet cafe in Romania where
I'm on holiday for a few weeks.

There is no shell access here and so I can't update that right now (I
thought I already had done with the migration script).

I will update this at the next available opportunity (likely to be before
the 3rd September when I will be in Bulgaria.

Many thanks, and I apologise for the delay,

Fran