[Savannah-register-public] [task #4733] Submission of isiEngine

From: Guillermo Andrés Ugalde Carrasc
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4733] Submission of isiEngine
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:40:13 -0300

Sebastian, I don't understand that I must correct in the delivery, I
registered the project twice because I didn't know like annulling or
publishing the first registry ( ) , nevertheless
this one is the registry that really is worth

The correct register is:

Sebastian, no entiendo que debo corregir en la entrega, yo registre el
proyecto 2 veces porque no supe como anular o editar el primer registro, sin
embargo éste es el registro que realmente vale

Link con registro malo

Link con registro Bueno