[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4842] Submission of Ta

From: eric pareja
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4842] Submission of Tagalog Translation Team
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:50:58 +0800

Noong Miy, Okt 19, 2005 ng 07:13:04PM +0000, sinabi ni Sebastian Wieseler:

> But I still confusing about the existing entry in
> about "tl -
> Tagalog". Maybe Alex can clarify this before we go on. ;-)

I will wait for Alex's response.

___  Eric Pareja (xenos AT | Information Management Service  [IMS]
\e/  Network and Systems Administrator | University of the Philippines Manila
_v_  [ ][GPG: B82E42D9][]
 "Ang hindi marunong magmahal ng sariling wika ay higit pa sa malansang isda."