[Savannah-register-public] [task #4926] Submission of GeeFree

From: Giuliano Montecarlo
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4926] Submission of GeeFree
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:46:48 +0100

Hi,
I just would have said "GNU/Linux", but I thought GNU/Hurd has a X-Server
too, so I used GNU for both. Is there a Term which covers "GNU/Hurd" and
"GNU/Linux"? I thought this were just "GNU", my fault, sorry.

I'll implent a plugin-interface, so you can display any status from anywere.
It's just meant to be for those "freebie-sites", because I couldn't find a
free software-implentation for that. But someong could write a plugin for
displaying network up/downspeed. I could change the description to point out
"Status Viewer" instead of "Status Viewer for FOO and BAR".

And no, there're no illegal activities around that Programm. It is not
affilated with any of the sites. It just fetches the HTML-Page of them.

I think I understood your request as it was meant.

Regards,
GAM

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4926>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah