[Savannah-register-public] [task #4906] Submission of Hile

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4906] Submission of Hile
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:49:24 -0300

Hi,

We have a little problem here, we don't have time to keep the track to
so many project and over that we cannot review a projects that we
approved without source code, so, do you really need to use Savannah
right now if you don't have any source code yet? what it will be
useful for you now in Savannah if you don't have source code yet?

Please, answer these question so we can know if you want to host your
project at Savannah or not. In case that you will not start to use
Savannah with a source code, we will delete your project from the
pending list and then you will be able to re-submit it again.

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4906>