[Savannah-register-public] [task #4951] Submission of texdoc-gui

From: Sebastian Menge
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4951] Submission of texdoc-gui
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:06:27 +0000

> At first, can you please point me to the homepage of "tk, bindings"? (or
> directly to their licenses :))

Sorry, that was unprecise. I havent found a "homepage" for perl-tk, but
I hope, the debian-project page is sufficient:

http://packages.debian.org/stable/perl/perl-tk
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/p/perl-tk/perl-tk_800.025-2/perl-tk.copyright

> At second, please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source
> code.

http://ls10.de/~menge/tmp/texdocgui.tar.gz

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4951>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah