[Savannah-register-public] [task #4911] Submission of equation

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4911] Submission of equation
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:45:59 +0000

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from the
pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah, please
register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct
you to the proper location where you can re-register your project.