[Savannah-register-public] [task #5145] Submission of umlKinok

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5145] Submission of umlKinok
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:17:57 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first, we need a detailed technical description that specifies such
requirements as programming languages and external libraries.
It should be at least one-half a page.

At second, please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source
The description you gave when registering will not be read by the general
If you are still concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to
me by email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must include
a copyright notice and
permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every file of source code.
This is explained in  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

At third, can you please tell us why you need your project _NOW_?
Is it really necessary or can you re-register your project when you have got
any source code to show us?

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will
reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such