[Savannah-register-public] [task #5161] Submission of Stribog the attitu

From: D.Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5161] Submission of Stribog the attitude sensing platform
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:59:19 +0000

I placed the notes in every file. but I am in a great doubt, for
it is rather inconvenient to use gEDA symbols with long texts like
permission-to-copy. BTW, I wonder how I would include such notes in graphic
files, say, XBM (I certainly can add comments manually with vi between /* and
*/, but no real graphic editor will save or note them). I think, stribog will
never have XBM source files, but many other programs,  including a lot of
GPLed ones, do have.

That is why I would remove those notes from gEDA symbols, PCB footprints and
maybe from PCB layout, unless those are really necessary.

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 26i6-stribog.tar.bz2           Size:53 KB
source files with copyright  notes and permission-to-copy