[Savannah-register-public] [task #5230] Submission of Shrimpy

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5230] Submission of Shrimpy
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:16:51 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first, can you please point me to the websites of the software you
require? Or to their license pages (best solution). :-)

At second, Savannah is a central point for development, distribution and
maintenance of GNU Software.

There is a companion site where we also host Free
Software projects that are not part of the GNU Project, but run on free

However, we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and
SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror.
Your project development should happen primary on Savannah.

How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

At third, I don't have a look at your source code because of (2.).

If you are willing to answer all questions above, we will reconsider your
project for inclusion in Savannah.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such