[Savannah-register-public] [task #5204] Submission of markonvert

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5204] Submission of markonvert
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:43:19 +0000

So we MUST close your submission on this point. We are dead locked.

But please notice short notes:
- releasing your code under the GPL doesn't give the FSF any rights on it
- GPLv3 is not the issue but GPL vX or any later, think of version 23 or
- GPLv2 and GPLv3 will be incompatible

But nevertheless we cannot accept your project with GNU GPL v2 only and you
are not willing to change your license, so I had to close this submission.