[Savannah-register-public] [task #5369] Submission of kbfx

From: Siraj Razick
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5369] Submission of kbfx
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:10:48 +0000

Hi Steven;

I made those changes and placed  the tar ball at this is infact the
source that will be moved to savannah source repository.
take a look and i have made all the changes that I must do
to make it compatible with the license. there were some non-binary file that
dose not support commenting so I placed
a README on those folders .I also changed all the address.

Thank you.