[Savannah-register-public] [task #5280] Submission of A library for reis

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5280] Submission of A library for reiserfs support
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:13:59 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     10% => 20%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi,

Fisrt, thank you for the tarball of libaal.

Would you mind to add complete license to your header's files (eg :
progsreiserfs-0.3.0.4/progsreiserfs/resizefs.reiserfs.c or
libaal-1.0.5/src/bitops.c). We prefer that you add some complete copyright
and copyowner to each file rather than <see COPYING>.

For more informations please see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

As we want to inspect your code in the early stage of the project
registration, please send us a simple and complete tarball contening all the
code you wish to release at Savannah.

Last thing, please could you add the complete verbatim COPYING file in your
libaal tarball. You could find a complete copy at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt.

Cheers.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5280>

  Message posté via/par Savannah