[Savannah-register-public] [task #5374] Submission of Lotus Vt03 IDS

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5374] Submission of Lotus Vt03 IDS
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:43:50 +0000

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from the
pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah, please
register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register
your project.