[Savannah-register-public] [task #5531] Submission of Diplo - a long-ter

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5531] Submission of Diplo - a long-term, web-based implement
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:36:56 +0000

Follow-up Comment #6:

Your projects meets the Savannah requirements, except that we cannot review
your source code yet.

We can approve it, and review the code in the near future (or better, at your
We will among other check if the source files contain appropriate copyright
notice and permission-to-copy statements
at the beginning of every file of source code. Our review would help catch
potential legal issues early.

If then the source code does not meet our requirements (for example, non-free
we will then discuss the issue and possibly remove the project from

Is this ok for you?