[Savannah-register-public] [task #5693] Submission of AKFQuiz

From: Andreas K. Foerster
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5693] Submission of AKFQuiz
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:57:00 +0200

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8656>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  AKFQuiz

System Group Name:
-----------------
  akfquiz

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software & documentation

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  The package AKFQuiz lets you easily make your own quiz games, learning
exercises or psychotests. These can be used with grquiz in a graphical
environment or with scrquiz on the text-console. There is also a line
oriented variant, linequiz, which can be used as a backend.
A CGI-variant, cgiquiz, can be installed on a Web server to offer exercises
via Internet or a local network.
Or you can use mkquiz, which generates an HTML-file for to use with
JavaScript. Those can then be published using any deliberate web-space
provider.

AKFQuiz is written in Pascal. It can be compiled with Free Pascal 2.0.0 or
better or with GNU Pascal (Free Pascal is better supported).

Homepage: http://akfoerster.de/akfquiz/

Source package: http://akfoerster.de/download/akfquiz/akfquiz.main.tar.gz
Source info: http://akfoerster.de/akfquiz/src/

Further plans:
I plan to make it a tool for real exams.

Other Software Required:
------------------------
  for grquiz with FreePascal:
SDL4Freepascal-1.2.0.0 <http://sdl4fp.sf.net> (LGPL)
SDL-1.2 <http://www.libsdl.org/download-1.2.php> (LGPL)

for grquiz with GNU Pascal:
GRX <http://grx.gnu.de> (GPL]

diaquiz:
Xdialog <http://xdialog.dyns.net/> (GPL)
(diaquiz will probably be removed)

used package software:
Autopackage (for GNU/Linux-i386) <http://www.autopackage.org/>
InnoSetup (for Win...errr ReactOS) <http://innosetup.com/>

Other Comments:
  It Imports font(s) from kbd <http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kbd/>

Help needed: I use the fonts LatArCyrHeb-14.psf and gr928a-8x14.psfu.
They are released under the GPL, but I'm not sure about who the
copyright holders are. (I don't use the files directly, see font.inc)

It also imports data from LibIconv
<http://www.gnu.org/software/libiconv/>

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5693>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah