[Savannah-register-public] [task #5683] Submission of RDevelop - R langu

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5683] Submission of RDevelop - R language support for MonoDe
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:45:28 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 80%

At first, you project lacks a COPYING file. You can get the GPL via

At second, we would prefer you release your documenation(s) under the terms
of the GNU FDL instead of the GNU GPL. Or do you plan to dual license it?

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the FDL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements after the
title page of each work.

In addition, if you haven't already, please add a copy of the FDL
(available from in various formats)
as a section of your works , and as plain text in a file named 'COPYING'

For more information, see also covers additional points,
including a smaller notice that you can use in auxiliary files.

At third, is "R" (related to your dependences) free software? Exist there a
license page where I can see it?