[Savannah-register-public] [task #5687] Submission of krd - kde remote d

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5687] Submission of krd - kde remote dekstop connections manager
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:56:21 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

At first, Savannah's mission is to host free software projects, and we want
the public to think of them
as free software projects.  A project name that says "open" will tend to lead
people to think
of the project as "open source" instead of "free software".

We would be glad if you accept to use "free" instead of "open" in your
project name.

At second, can you please point us to the license pages of each of your
dependences? Or at least to their homepages?

At third, Savannah is a central point for development, distribution and
maintenance of GNU Software.

There is a companion site savannah.nongnu.org where we also host Free
Software projects that are not part of the GNU Project, but run on
free platforms.

However, we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and
SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror.
Your project development should happen primary on Savannah.

How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5687>