[Savannah-register-public] [task #5696] Submission of sade

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5696] Submission of sade
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:08:36 +0200

We have some private accounts for FSF and GNU internal purposes, but it
doesn't make sense to offer such a service for non-GNU projects. We offer
developper collaborative tools only if the public can access the work; if you
need private tools, you should be able to set it up internally.

Feel free to register again when you can publish your work :)