[Savannah-register-public] [task #5484] Submission of FreeRadioFriendFin

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5484] Submission of FreeRadioFriendFinder
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:30:00 +0000

                Category:        Project Approval => Approved Projects to be

Follow-up Comment #14:

Hey! NO IT'S

But, hey, I asked you ONLY if you are still working on your project - a
little "Hey, yeah, we are working on it - but we would like to tell you when
we finished some code" would be enough!

So, I guess you work on it, and you tell me when you are ready - so we will
not ask you again each week - but we will have a look at your project "in
some time again"!

Have fun on our plattform and have a great time with the FreeSoftware

Regards, The Savannah Administration Team,