[Savannah-register-public] [task #5730] Submission of Gnu C tutorial in

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5730] Submission of Gnu C tutorial in persian [farsi]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:32:46 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

Please include a (perhaps temporary) URL pointing to the source code.
The description you gave when registering will not be read by the general
If you are still concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to
me by email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must include
a copyright notice and
permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every file of source code.
This is explained in  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

the Savannah Administration Team