[Savannah-register-public] [task #5814] Submission of BlueFeatherOS 2007

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5814] Submission of BlueFeatherOS 2007
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:23:42 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

At first, you must determine whether your project can run on a Free Software
Java suite
(see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more information).

We recommend you to test your project using GCJ and GNU Classpath, and
ensure
that your Java code runs on this Free Software Java suite.

GCJ is the GNU Compiler for Java, part of the GCC (GNU Compiler Collection).
The Classpath project aims to develop a free and portable implementation of
the Java API
(the classes in the 'java' package).

More information is available at http://gcc.gnu.org/ and
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ .

At second, "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we like to
refer to
as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Please change references to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux.

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

At third, as mentioned in the registration pages, we do not host complete
distros,
distros isos, packages repositories, etc, for space and bandwidth reasons.
We may just offer support for organisational purpose and in-house developed
software (such as iso creation scripts).

I would like to cancel your registration on this point, because we don't host
any distro/full operating systems here and you don't have any source code that
could possible be hosted here. If you have got seperat projects (which are
part of BlueFeatherOS) then re-register them seperatly. Thank you.

Regards,