[Savannah-register-public] [task #5792] Submission of Qualito Eletro Gra

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5792] Submission of Qualito Eletro Gramo
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:06:18 +0200

        Percent Complete:                     10% => 100%

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from the
pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah, please
register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register
your project.