[Savannah-register-public] [task #5861] Submission of Project for transl

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5861] Submission of Project for translating ubuntu to Pashto
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:11:47 +0200

Follow-up Comment #4:

Hello.

I got your point. But why do you want to collect all translated work and host
them together on Savannah?
Isn't it better to work together with the project documentation writers of
the sperate projects?

Nevertheless it could be difficult for you to host all translations into
Pashto here. The Ubuntu/Debian teams have got free and non-free
documentations - but the non-free ones cannot be hosted on the Savannah
server.
Simply we don't host any GNU FDL incompatible licenses on our server.

Furthermore if (for example) a manual page or a huge documentation (e.g.
.texi file) was released of the Ubuntu/Debian guys under the terms of the GNU
General Public License, it cannot be hosted here, too, because we want to host
only GNU FDL (or compatible licenses) here.

Please try to clarify these points.
Regards,