[Savannah-register-public] [task #5903] Submission of GAlbum

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5903] Submission of GAlbum
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:18:24 +0200

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first, I am unanable to get the license stuff of Squirrel. Can you please
point me to a resource?

At second, in order to release your project properly and unambiguously under
the GPL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL,
available from, into a file named

For more information, see

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.
To learn why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example,