[Savannah-register-public] [task #5902] Submission of Records And Servic

From: Brian Croner
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5902] Submission of Records And Services
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 15:31:44 +0000

Stephan,

I think I'm going to re-release this same software (but what I have upgraded
it to now) under a new Savannah project.  It will be GNU GPL v 2, just like
this one.  I'll continue this same donation, but under a new project
proposal, which I'll describe in my next item.  I'm encountering too much
resistance building a barter economy that would capture this economy as it
barrels under.

This particular software will still be GNU GPL, but I'll sell my
implementations of my websites that merely access the libraries I'm building
with this particular proposal.  I've deemed it unconscienable to work for the
US Dollar, because the government here just uses it to trouble a lot of people
to help a very few, but if I tandem a Free software donation with my websites,
I feel I'm compromised enough of my work to help myself as well as other
people with a limited amount of damage done to people born outside of the
upper class of America.

My intent for using this account is now to advertise my programming abilities
to companies in countries outside of the United States, so that I can attain
sponsorship for a foreign work visa, and become a web programmer in another
country.  This country has had its day, and if prospective employers outside
of the US just needed to click on a link to see my work, then it would be a
splendid service I would receive from Savannah.  Plus, I make a contribution
to Free Software in the process, and open up the world of software to more
born-poor people.

-Brian