[Savannah-register-public] [task #5935] Submission of Drakaro Server Pro

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5935] Submission of Drakaro Server Project
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 07:28:11 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Zubin,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval. Whilst reading your
submission I've noticed a few problems which are described below.

First of all, how do you plan to use your Savannah account? Please be aware
that Savannah is a development platform and should not be used as a mirror
only.

Secondly, this is not the GNU software evaluation. If you would like to make
your project part of GNU please see http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.html.

Thirdly, if the above mentioned point proves wrong, we'd like to get a more
detailed technical description of your project. This also includes
information on which libraries, programming languages and methods are used.

Please use the link below to reply to this comment. The whole registration
process is web-driven and hence emails may not reach us.

Regards.