[Savannah-register-public] [task #5935] Submission of Drakaro Server Pro

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5935] Submission of Drakaro Server Project
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:03:37 +0000

Hi Zubin,

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from the
pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah, please
register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can re-register
your project.