[Savannah-register-public] [task #5965] Submission of Efficient Symbolic

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5965] Submission of Efficient Symbolic Tools
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:13:37 +0000

Hi Robert,

While evaluating the new tarball you submitted I have noticed two problems
which are described below.

Is the copyright holder refered to in the copyright notices, a legal entity
that can be assigned copyright? If not, you need to add the author(s)'
name(s) instead.

Check http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for
more information, and update your files.

Additionally, I would like to note that "Linux" is just a kernel of a more
complex system that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals
of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such