[Savannah-register-public] [task #5950] Submission of Vidriolib

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5950] Submission of Vidriolib
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 16:31:58 +0000

Hi Julián,

The things I mentioned look fine now and so I have approved your project.
You will receive an automated e-mail containing detailed information about
the approval.

However, the do_* scripts still seem to lack both copyright and license
notices and you should probably add them too before uploading anything to